This listing is for a set of 2 wraps that come unlaminated.
**CORNHOLE BOARDS NOT INCLUDED**
These are trimmed at 24.25″ x 48.25″.
After purchase they will be sent to print and shipped within 2-3 business days.
Not seeing what you're looking for? Contact us to custom design your wraps! No extra charge.
Wrap Prep & Details
Before installation, ensure that the surface of your boards are perfectly smooth, dry and debris free.
You MUST use a soft rubber or felt/felt tipped squeegee and not a hard plastic squeegee.
NEVER use soap and/or water to install the prints. The boards should be completely dry.
Once installation is complete, you should not see ANY air bubbles.
NEVER stretch the vinyl around corners, the hole or while attempting to remove ripples during installation.
If a crease or large air bubble occurs during installation, the vinyl can be pulled up slowly to go back and repair said area. NEVER fully remove the vinyl from the board after installation has started.
1. Align the vinyl wraps to the desired position on the board, checking all corners and the middle hole for alignments.
2. Tape the vinyl wraps to the boards at the center.
3. Lift one side of the vinyl, peel and cut off adhesive backing and apply with a felt squeegee. Remove the center tape and do the same for the other side.
4. Once installed with the soft felt squeegee, you should see no large air bubbles. If any large air bubble are present, put a pin size hole in the vinyl and use the soft / felt squeegee to remove the air bubble.
5. Trim off the sides and the hole of the vinyl with an exacto or razor knife. Now apply 2 or more coats of a water based clear coat, we suggest Pro Finisher Poly.
6. Let the boards dry and cure for a full 8 hours before transporting or playing on the boards.